This Sweet Pea Puree recipe was created by Indulge head chef Mitchell White, using the freshest ingredients from Olsens Corner Foodworks.
- 500g of Rosengal peas
- 250g Central QLD Dairy Fresh cream
- 70g Kerrygold salted butter
- Add peas to a pot with enough water to cover, bring them just to a simmer and strain. Be mindful not to overcook the peas or they will lose their flavour.
- In a blender or food processor place peas, cream, butter and blend until smooth.
- Season to your personal taste with a pinch of Bundaberg Sugar, Equagold Himalayan pink rock salt and Aussie whole pepper corns from Eumundi.