Prize is one night’s accommodation in a Deluxe Glamping Safari tent for one family (up to 6) at Splitters Farm (205 Blair’s Road, Sharon). The competition is run by Crush Communications PTY LTD, trading as Crush Magazine, PO Box 2426, Bundaberg, QLD 4670.
Prize can only be used during off-peak period and must be pre-booked.
Photos posted to Crush Magazine social accounts or that tag Crush Magazine can and will be shared on Crush social platforms, may be used in marketing and in the printed Crush Magazine.
Competitions, special offers, giveaways and retail promotions
Retail products advertised and promoted in Crush Magazine are subject to availability, while stocks last. Colours shown may differ from products available due to the printing process. Menu items, beverages and the like may also change due to seasonality, at the discretion of the respective venue. Any prices listed are subject to change by the respective venue.
These Terms and Conditions are guided by the Queensland Government Guide to Category 4 Promotional Games and may be updated from time to time, as required. By entering any Crush Magazine competition or giveaway, entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry
- Entrants must not be an owner of Crush Magazine, employee or immediate family member of Crush Magazine or its employees
- To enter successfully, entrants must complete all questions and fields on competition entry form, or as stipulated.
- No skill is required unless specifically stated
- One entry is allowed per person
- Giveaways and promotional deals are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Winners will be notified by Facebook or Instagram direct message.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation
- Collection of prizes are the winner’s responsibility and proof of ID must be provided on collection
- Unless otherwise stated, winners have 30 days to collect their prize. If collection does not occur in this time, the competition will be redrawn. If the prize is not claimed and as a result is no longer available, Crush Magazine reserves the right to remove the prize offer completely.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize value is determined based upon supplied retail value
- If a prize becomes unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute for equal or greater value
- The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, which is suffered by the prize during transit, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, which is related to the prize
- Prizes and giveaways are not redeemable for cash, credit or exchange
- The promotor (publisher Crush Magazine) assumes no responsibility for any additional costs the winning entrant incurs as a result of the prize
- Winners of travel prizes may be required to present a credit card when checking in to accommodation
- If, for any reason outside the control of Crush Magazine, the competition is not able to be conducted or continued as planned Crush Magazine assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any party
- Unless stated otherwise, giveaways, special offers and deals will cease when the next issue of Crush Magazine is released. Meaning, each competition will run for the respective three period (Autumn, Winter, Spring OR Summer). End dates are fixed and not negotiable
- All promotions are subject to availability, while stocks last
- Please note, additional conditions may also be imposed by the individual prize/giveaway provider/donor
By contributing to our social media platforms you have agreed to adhere to the following Comment Code of Conduct. Social media is an open forum, but it should also be a family friendly one, so please keep your comments polite. When contributing, do not post any material that contains:
- hate speech
- profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist, inflammatory or encourage illegal activity
- nudity or offensive imagery
- defamation, name calling and/or personal attacks
- comments that infringe on copyrights
- spam comments, including the same comment posted repeatedly
- comments that are off topic
- personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email or home addresses or phone numbers)
- false representation of another individual, organisation, government or entity
Violation of our Comment Code of Conduct may result in the user being banned from making further comments or posts on our pages. Decisions to delete content or ban users are made at Crush Magazine’s absolute discretion and will occur without notice.
The appearance of external links or websites does not constitute an official endorsement of those websites by Crush Magazine.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, but our moderation capabilities are not. Inappropriate posts and comments will be removed as soon as possible.
Crush Magazine may collect and use some of your information, and does not accept any liability as a result of any material posted on Crush Magazine social pages. The site is accessible to anyone on the internet, as such you should not post any comments that are private or that you do not want to be used and viewed by others. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of any comments you may post on the site and Crush Magazine assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from your comments.
We ask that all users adhere to the relevant platforms’ community standards. For more information: