Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Crush Magazine is produced by Crush Communications Pty Ltd (ABN 94 640 941 475) and printed by Print Craft Qld Pty Ltd; 37 College St, Hamilton Qld 4007.
All material published in Crush Magazine and other associated platforms is subject to copyright. Accordingly, all rights are reserved and no part of this publication may be reproduced without prior written permission of Crush Magazine.
The information contained within Crush Magazine and other associated platforms is given in good faith and obtained from sources believed to be accurate. The views expressed are not necessarily those of Crush Magazine or its contributors. Crush Magazine and its partners, NJ Sorbello and LC Statham, will not be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or reliance on any information, advertisement, opinion, advice, errors or omissions contained herein. Use of such material shall be at your own risk.
By using this site you agree to act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use of our site. This site is published ‘as is’ and ‘as available’, and we do not represent or warrant that the ongoing operation of this site will be at any given time uninterrupted, secure, confidential, error-free, complete or current. We conduct maintenance on this site regularly, so this site may at any given time have limited access, functionality or service without notice. We will not be liable if this site is not available at any given time or for any period of time.
This site features advertising and links to third parties. We have no control over the content on those sites, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur when you use a third party site or resource. Links are contained on the website for information purposes only and do not imply any endorsement of those websites or products contained on those websites. You are solely responsible for determining if any products, if any, are suitable for your purposes.
At any time Crush Magazine reserves the right to edit and/or alter any or all of these Terms and Conditions, and/or add new terms and conditions. If edits or alterations are made, we will make a new copy of these Terms and Conditions available on this site. Your continued use of this site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is rendered unenforceable, void or illegal, it will be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect. By using this site, there is no relationship of employment, partnership, agency or fiduciaries between you and Crush Magazine or Crush Magazine. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Queensland, Australia.
Emails and Alerts
When you submit your email address to this site we will add your address to a mailing list.
By contributing to our social media platforms you have agreed to adhere to the following Comment Code of Conduct. Social media is an open forum, but it should also be a family friendly one, so please keep your comments polite. When contributing, do not post any material that contains:
– hate speech
– profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
– comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist, inflammatory or encourage illegal activity
– nudity or offensive imagery
– defamation, name calling and/or personal attacks
– comments that infringe on copyrights
– spam comments, including the same comment posted repeatedly
– comments that are off topic
– personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email or home addresses or phone numbers)
– false representation of another individual, organisation, government or entity
Violation of our Comment Code of Conduct may result in the user being banned from making further comments or posts on our pages. Decisions to delete content or ban users are made at Crush Magazine’s absolute discretion and will occur without notice.
The appearance of external links or websites does not constitute an official endorsement of those websites by Crush Magazine.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, but our moderation capabilities are not. Inappropriate posts and comments will be removed as soon as possible.
Crush Magazine may collect and use some of your information, and does not accept any liability as a result of any material posted on Crush Magazine social pages. The site is accessible to anyone on the internet, as such you should not post any comments that are private or that you do not want to be used and viewed by others. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of any comments you may post on the site and Crush Magazine assumes no responsibility or liability which may arise from your comments.
We ask that all users adhere to the relevant platforms’ community standards. For more information:
All material sent to Crush Magazine (including photos, emails and social media comments) will be assumed to be publishable, unless marked ‘not for publication’. Crush Magazine reserves the right to edit submitted materials for publication. Payment to freelancers, contractors or stringers for materials, content or services implies that the contributor grants to Crush Magazine an exclusive license of the copyright. In cases where materials, content or services are gifted to Crush Magazine, Crush Magazine will have non-exclusive license of the copyright. No royalties will be paid to the contributor. Freelancers, contractors and stringers engaged by Crush Magazine must carry their own public liability. Crush Magazine reserves the right to refuse, omit, crop or edit any editorial, advertorial or advertising content to meet our strict design style, specifications, values or objectives. All contributors sign a Service Agreement with Crush Magazine.
Advertising prices published in current Crush Magazine media kits and flyers may be subject to change for future issues without further notice. Crush Magazine is not liable for any loss arising from the omission or incorrect printing of any advertisement, however caused. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check their advertisement is correct. Invoices are payable within 14 days of booking. Production of advertisements will only commence once payment is received in full. Cancellations must be made in writing at least six weeks prior to the distribution date of the relevant Magazine Issue. Failure to do so will relieve Crush Magazine of any obligation to comply with the cancellation request and no refund will be provided. Where cancellations are received on time, Crush Magazine reserves the right to retain funds for photography and graphic design services provided during the production of advertisement artwork. Advertising content, placement and position within the magazine is at the Editor’s discretion.
When supplying your own artwork, high-resolution PDFs are the preferred format. Embedded fonts and images must also be print-ready and follow Crush Magazine specifications. 5mm bleed on all edges is required for ads with bleed. Crop marks are required, but should not be touching any part of your artwork. All images, logos, graphics, used in your artwork are CMYK, at 300dpi at 100% scale. No RGB or SPOT colours should be used. When exporting your PDF, select crop marks only. Bleed marks, colour bars, registration marks, and page information are not required.
Should a Foundation Partner engage in unethical, illegal or criminal conduct that damages their own reputation, or that of Crush Magazine, Crush Magazine reserves the right to immediately terminate the agreed affiliation without notice or warning. In such cases, Crush Magazine will not be liable for any loss, claim or damages, financial or otherwise, and no refund will be provided.
Competitions, special offers, giveaways and retail promotions
Retail products advertised and promoted in Crush Magazine are subject to availability, while stocks last. Colours shown may differ from products available due to the printing process. Menu items, beverages and the like may also change due to seasonality, at the discretion of the respective venue. Any prices listed are subject to change by the respective venue.
These Terms and Conditions are guided by the Queensland Government Guide to Category 4 Promotional Games and may be updated from time to time, as required. By entering any Crush Magazine competition or giveaway, entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions:
– Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry
– Entrants must not be an owner of Crush Magazine, employee or immediate family member of Crush Magazine or its employees
– To enter successfully, entrants must complete all questions and fields on competition entry form
– No skill is required unless specifically stated
– One entry is allowed per person
– Giveaways and promotional deals are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
– Winners will be notified by email or phone
– Entrants agree to the use of their name for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation
– Collection of prizes are the winner’s responsibility and proof of ID must be provided on collection
– Winners have 30 days to collect their prize. If collection does not occur in this time, the competition will be redrawn. If the prize is not claimed and as a result is no longer available, Crush Magazine reserves the right to remove the prize offer completely
– The judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
– Prize value is determined based upon supplied retail value
– If a prize becomes unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute for equal or greater value
– The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, which is suffered by the prize during transit, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, which is related to the prize
– Prizes and giveaways are not redeemable for cash, credit or exchange
– The promotor (publisher Crush Magazine) assumes no responsibility for any additional costs the winning entrant incurs as a result of the prize
– Winners of travel prizes may be required to present a credit card when checking in to accommodation
– If, for any reason outside the control of Crush Magazine, the competition is not able to be conducted or continued as planned Crush Magazine assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any party
– Unless stated otherwise, giveaways, special offers and deals will cease when the next issue of Crush Magazine is released. Meaning, each competition will run for the respective six month period (Autumn/Winter OR Spring/Summer). End dates are fixed and not negotiable
– All promotions are subject to availability, while stocks last
– Please note, additional conditions may also be imposed by the individual prize/giveaway provider/donor
Consent is implied when members of the public engage with Crush Magazine or its representatives at community events to be photographed or recorded (video and/or audio). If you do NOT wish for your image or voice to published by Crush Magazine, please notify Crush Magazine immediately. Social photographs may on occasion be available for purchase via our website.
Wherever possible Crush Magazine engages ‘real’ locals for modelling sessions to ensure the Bundaberg community is accurately represented. All models sign a Talent Release, granting Crush Magazine the right and permission to reproduce, sell, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronically store and/or distribute said photographs and recordings without limitation across all media.
Crush Magazine does not photograph or record persons under the age of 18 years without parent/guardian consent. You can read more in our Editorial Code of Conduct.